12 Reasons Netflix Makes A Great Gift!
12. Gianna says: Netflix would make a great gift because you get to chill, relax and watch your favorite movies.
11. Gianna says: Old movies that you can’t find in the stores anymore or you can’t rent them, Netflix probably has them.
10. Alyssa says: Because I’m anti-social and what else am I suppose to do?
9. Alyssa says: You get a chance to discover new shows that you may not have seen yet.
8. Scott says: Who doesn’t like Netflix?
7. Scott says: Because when your mom makes you go shopping with her, you can bring some headphones and watch Netflix in the car while you wait for her to run in for one thing then come out with 10 bags. (I totally do that to them too…..)
6. I say: Because I am always coming and going, it’s nice to be able to stop in the middle of a show or movie and not have to worry where I left off, you know like when you watch a DVD once you stop it, it starts from the beginning again! Hate that!
4. I say: Because it’s so much cheaper than cable tv! No joke, with DirecTv, I’m paying $140 a month (because my husband won’t give that up)! Netflix is so much less than that and I get so much more enjoyment from it!
3. I say: When you’re bored and having nothing to do, Netflix and popcorn go hand in hand!
2. I say: There is a huge variety of shows to choose from! You can watch a kid friendly show to one that has blood, guts and gore (which totally isn’t for me), or you can watch the nice romantic comedies (more my style), OR you can watch the Netflix Originals! There is seriously something for every member of your family!
1. I say: There are NO COMMERCIALS!!! I love that!!!!
So now that I’ve shared our 12 Reasons Netflix Makes A Great Gift, you have the opportunity to win 6 months free!!! Even if you already have Netflix, you can add the code to your account and get an additional 6 months for free!!! And to quote Scott, “Who doesn’t love Netflix”??????
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Verified Mom receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation is provided unless otherwise stated. All opinions are that of the editor reviewing the stated product. Some posts may contain affiliate links that Verified Mom receives commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. Verified Mom only recommends products that we personally use and feel are a good fit for our readers and their children. If a giveaway is shared, the delivery of the prize to its winner is the sole responsibility of the sponsor. This is being disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission.