It’s hot outside and there is no better way to cool down than with an ice cold chunky monkey smoothie this summer. Your kids will love this super easy and super yummy smoothie and they will be jumping around asking for more! Whether you are celebrating a special occasion or just because this will surely hit the spot. All you need are some basic ingredients that most have on hand at any given moment. You can alter the recipe by substituting the milk for almond milk. You can also use sugar-free chocolate syrup and light or fat-free whipped topping. Skies the limit!
- 1 packet Carnation Breakfast Essentials Powder in Rich Milk Chocolate, Classic Chocolate Malt, or Dark Chocolate flavor or 1 packet of Hot Chocolate Mix
- 1 Tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 banana, sliced into coins and frozen in advance
- Whipped topping and/or mini chocolate chips for garnish (optional)
- Add all ingredients to blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately and garnish with whipped topping and chocolate chips if desired.
They were super delish and will have to make these again soon!
Disclosure: Verified Mom receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation is provided unless otherwise stated. All opinions are that of the editor reviewing the stated product. Some posts may contain affiliate links that Verified Mom receives commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. Verified Mom only recommends products that we personally use and feel are a good fit for our readers and their children. If a giveaway is shared, the delivery of the prize to its winner is the sole responsibility of the sponsor. This is being disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission.