This is a super easy DIY craft that is sure to make the kids smile this 4th of July. They are a great addition to your Fourth of July outdoor decor. You can hang them on a shepherds hook or from your fence. It is a simple project that can be completed in a day!
Here is what you’ll need:
- Empty tin cans. Baby formula, coffee, veggies, etc. You can make them one size or make multiple sizes! The more the merrier!
- Twine or string
- Red and White Ribbon
- Blue paint
- Star stickers or cutouts or other decorations
- Hammer and Nail to poke holes in the top
- Hot glue gun
The instructions are even more simple!
- Clean your cans and remove any labels. Let dry.
- Paint cans and let dry completely.
- Attach stars or other decorations.
- Cut strips of ribbon and hot glue in an alternating pattern around the inside edge of the can.
- Poke 2 holes in the top of can and string twine through to form a hanger.
- Hang up anywhere!!! Enjoy!!!
There it is! It’s that simple! If you make this, I’d love to see how it turns out and how you display it/them!
Don’t forget! Have a HAPPY and SAFE Fourth of July!