This was so good! I used what I already had on hand to create a new dish that my family LOVED! Sometimes the best meals are made by using what we already have on hand. It’s a mod podge of ingredients but it was delicious.
My grandma always calls stuff like this “throw together.” And, in my opinion, it’s the best way to create something new! Give it a try for yourself. If not with this meal, with one of your own!
1 Jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce (I found mine at Target)
2 good sized boneless skinless chicken breast fillets
1 bunch of asparagus
1 pack of potato gnocchi
Garlic salt and cracked pepper
1. Grill chicken and season in a pan until fully cooked then shred chicken
2. Wash & Cut up asparagus into smallish pieces and discard the ends. With discarding the ends I got 3 pieces from each one. So I cut it 4 places.
3. In another pan steam your cut asparagus.
4. In a pot cook, your potato gnocchi then drain.
5. Pour Bertolli garlic Alfredo sauce in the pan with the shredded chicken. Cook on low to heat up the sauce.
6. Add in the asparagus.
7. Add in the gnocchi
8. Mix it all up & season to taste with garlic salt and cracked pepper!
I would’ve added some mushrooms but I am the only one in my family who loves them!
This recipe could also be used with broccoli too!
Disclosure: Verified Mom receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation is provided unless otherwise stated. All opinions are that of the editor reviewing the stated product. Some posts may contain affiliate links that Verified Mom receives commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. Verified Mom only recommends products that we personally use and feel are a good fit for our readers and their children. If a giveaway is shared, the delivery of the prize to its winner is the sole responsibility of the sponsor. This is being disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission.