Today I will be interviewing two past American Idol contestants with one of my clients, and guest co-host, Janie McQueen from SusuAndJohn.com! I am so excited! Let me tell you a little about each one!
Ann Marie Boskovich – Top 36 of American Idol 8
A native of the Ventura, Calif., area, Ann Marie made her public performance debut at age 5, singing Over the Rainbow at her great-grandmother’s funeral. At age 13, she appeared on the soundtrack for Disney’s direct-to-video feature The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea, singing Part of Your World over the closing credits. She also sang God Bless America at the 2003 NBA All-Star Game.
Here is her latest work, “Everything Is Beautiful” from the “Letters To God” soundtrack. You can see more of Anne Marie by visiting her MySpace page.
Next up is Leslie Hunt! This American Idol Season Six Top 24 Contestant, has a new record out Your Hair Is On Fire (Ellenel Records) is a product of passion and tragedy, helped along by the talents of drummer Vinnie Colaiuta (Frank Zappa, Herbie Hancock) and bassist Vail Johnson (Stevie Nicks, Herbie Hancock). She auditioned for American Idol in Los Angeles. She says the disease Lupus has been the toughest obstacle in her life. Lesie Hunt is a musical phenomenon. Her impressive performance history (onstage with familiar names like Kenny Rogers, Rick Springfield and Ides of March/Survivor?s Jim Peterik) is equal to her keyboard talent and her prolific self-composed song catalog. Her style emanates pop, rock and soul, with influences including Bjork, Joni Mitchell, Feist, Fiona Apple, Jeff Buckley, Ben Folds Five and Stevie Wonder, without taking away from the sheer originality of her sound, not to mention the power and control of her distinctive voice. www.lesliehunt.net
- MommyMentor at 11pm with Leslie Hunt and Ann Marie Boscovitch
- Time for R and R Noon with Kinnik Sky and Paris Bennett and Mishavonna
- Not So Soccer Mom 1pm with Kris Allen and Carole MacIntyre (mom of Scott MacIntyre) and Becky O’Donohue
- Believe in Fairytales 2pm with Jessica Sierra and Becky O’Donohue
Wednesday, May 19th
- Learning and Laughter with Louise 9am with Carole MacIntyre (mom of Scott MacIntyre) and John Stevens and Becky O’Donohue
- Paying it Forward 10am with Carole MacIntyre (mom of Scott MacIntyre)
- keeping it together Noon with Paris Bennett
- Dare to Dream 5pm with Leslie Hunt and Becky O’Donohue
- Getting It Done at 9pm with Mishavonna
Thursday, May 20th
- Living the Dream Moms at 10am with Becky O’Donohue and Tatiana
- Mommy on a Shoestring at 2pm with Leslie Hunt
Friday, May 21st
- What’s Your Story 10 am with Mishavonna
- Kitchen Chat with Carole MacIntyre (mom of Scott MacIntyre) and Jessica Sierra
- Random and Unscripted 3pm with Natasha with Stevie Scott and Mishavonna
- Dara on Radio at 7pm with John Stevens and Carole MacIntyre (mom of Scott MacIntyre
Get more info on the guests – http://louisesattler.wordpress.com/179-2/
Disclosure: Verified Mom receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation is provided unless otherwise stated. All opinions are that of the editor reviewing the stated product. Some posts may contain affiliate links that Verified Mom receives commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. Verified Mom only recommends products that we personally use and feel are a good fit for our readers and their children. If a giveaway is shared, the delivery of the prize to its winner is the sole responsibility of the sponsor. This is being disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission.