Ok, before you get all excited… No, I’m not preggers… but if I was this is how I would take my vitamins :). Okay I’m still taking Premama because I like that I cannot taste it! You see, I have a hard time swallowing pills but swallowing those prenatal horse pills was the worst! I never could hold them down and I was even told by my Midwife to stop taking them and instead she gave me alternative ways to make sure I meet the required intake of vitamins.
Premama Prenatal vitamins drink showed up (on a weekday) and I was a little sqwimish… do I really want to drink chalky vitamins. However for you… our loyal readers I said, “of course I do!” Then I said, “I will try it this weekend”… and I did!
You don’t have to have your vitamins with just water 🙂 you can add your Premama to your favorite juice, ice tea, or even food. I added my Premama in a 60z glass of Peach Lemonade
And guess what… all I tasted was Peach Lemonade! I was kind of in amazement so I made my husband taste and he was amazed too. Each daily serving of Premama may be consumed in two equally divided doses. This is what I love about Premama besides being tasteless it is 100% natural, Lactate free, gluten free and certified kosher pareve by the OU.
Here is what you will find inside your Premama drink:
- Biotin: May help support embryo growth
- B Vitamins: Help provide energy
- DHA Omega-3 fatty acid: Suggested to support fetal cognitive development and protection against postpartum depression
- Vitamin D3: Supports mom and baby’s bone health
- Proprietary Iron blend: Can help lower the risk of preterm birth and low birth-weight; gentle on the system
- Coenzyme Q10: May help protect against preeclampsia during pregnancy
- Choline: Used, along with folic acid, to help further protect against neural tube defects
- Ginger Root: Helps with nausea relief
- Folic Acid: Clinically proven to reduce the risk of some birth defects by up to 70%
I reccomend Premama for anyone who is pregnant or anyone who is considering becoming pregnant. If you would like to try Premama for yourself samples are available if you sign-up for Premama’s newsletter.
Disclosure: Verified Mom receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation is provided unless otherwise stated. All opinions are that of the editor reviewing the stated product. Some posts may contain affiliate links that Verified Mom receives commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. Verified Mom only recommends products that we personally use and feel are a good fit for our readers and their children. If a giveaway is shared, the delivery of the prize to its winner is the sole responsibility of the sponsor. This is being disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission.