Perfect DIY for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and the Summer!! Super cute and super easy to create.
What you need.
Wood Blocks – different sizes
Spray paint or acrylic paint in red, white, and blue.
Scrapbook paper, patriotic
Water based Wood Stain – optional
How to make
- Sand edges of blocks to create a smooth edging.
- Drill hole into top center of top of each block. Wide enough to fit rope into.
- Paint blocks.
- Cut paper if desired and modge podge to block.
- Sand to distress blocks and paper and lightly stain if desired.
- Attached other embellishments if needed.
- Cut a rope into a small piece and apply hot glue to end and work into hole.
- Singe tip of rope to simulate a firecracker.
Place out for decor!!!
Visit Family Every After for more pics and samples of this DIY. I think I am going to be making some of these this weekend!!!
Disclosure: Verified Mom receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation is provided unless otherwise stated. All opinions are that of the editor reviewing the stated product. Some posts may contain affiliate links that Verified Mom receives commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. Verified Mom only recommends products that we personally use and feel are a good fit for our readers and their children. If a giveaway is shared, the delivery of the prize to its winner is the sole responsibility of the sponsor. This is being disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission.