Happy Birthday to Baby Swags!
Baby Swags is going to be celebrating it’s second birthday on September 9th, 2008. We have helped over 100 companies take a leap into celebrity gifting at an affordable rate. Many of the companies that have sought the help of Baby Swags have been in business one year or less and have been started by work at home moms, aka WAHM’s. We have gifted over 300 celebrities through individual giftings and larger event giftings. All products included have been created and/or invented by mom making our giftings unique in itself.
With our growth comes changes and expansion. As of September 1, 2008 we will be supplying our client as well as our celebrity Baby Swags followers with many new additions. Our immediate plans will include the following:
* Providing our fellow WAHM’s and readers with tips and information on marketing your home based business on a shoe string budget.
* Product Reviews for all members of the family. These reviews will be broken down into different categories that will allow us to provide readers with targeted product information. Our categories will include, Belly Bags that will contain products for the expecting mom such as maternity wear, creams and jewelry, etc… We will have a category for books, daddy’s, the older child and siblings, Nursery & Decor and General Gifts, such as candles and sweet treats. Product reviews are open to any company that is looking to further their businesses.
* We will provide our readers with various monthly giveaways that will most likely be those that have been posted as a review. These items for giveaway will total $25.00 or more and will be sent to winners directly from the designer/manufacturer. More information will come soon
* Radio shows that will consist of WAHM interviews, chats with guest speakers, business advice, weekly call ins and more.
* YouTube video’s of various events will be uploaded and shared. Now you can get a behind the scenes look at what many of us WAHM’s do on a daily basis.
* Newsletter for those that are interested in the products that celebrity new moms have been sent, sales and different offers that are made available only to our newsletter subscribers.
* And finally expand our levels of marketing and pr for clients that will include extra services for trade and consumer shows that Baby Swags participates in, such as LA Baby Expo, product pitching and press releases.
Overall we will be adding extra levels of security for confidential information that will require clients and potential clients to sign a confidentiality agreement that is based on ethical guidelines as stated in our code of ethics pledge.
Disclosure: Verified Mom receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation is provided unless otherwise stated. All opinions are that of the editor reviewing the stated product. Some posts may contain affiliate links that Verified Mom receives commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. Verified Mom only recommends products that we personally use and feel are a good fit for our readers and their children. If a giveaway is shared, the delivery of the prize to its winner is the sole responsibility of the sponsor. This is being disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission.