If you are looking to add something delicious to your meal, give this amazing soda biscuit recipe a try. You can pair it up with our roast or skillet pork chops for an added boost. It’s quick and easy to make and is a great side. All you need is a baking mix (Jiffy or Bisquick), some sour cream, clear carbonated soda (7-Up) and melted butter! When we say these are melt in your mouth delicious, they will really, melt in your mouth!
- 2 cups of baking mix (Jiffy or Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of clear carbonated soda (7-Up)
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Cut the sour cream into the 2 cups biscuit mix using a rubber spatula or your fingers. Make sure the cream is completely mixed into the mix.
- Stir in soda and mix well.
- Sprinkle some extra baking mix onto the counter.
- Knead and fold the dough onto the mix and coat evenly entire dough ball.
- Pat dough out using hands until somewhat flat .
- Using a biscuit or cookie cutter or even the open end of a cup, cut out 9 circles of dough.
- Re shape and form and pat out dough until have 9 circles.
- Add melted butter to bottom of a 9 inch square pan.
- Place biscuits on top of butter in pan.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Disclosure: Verified Mom receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation is provided unless otherwise stated. All opinions are that of the editor reviewing the stated product. Some posts may contain affiliate links that Verified Mom receives commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. Verified Mom only recommends products that we personally use and feel are a good fit for our readers and their children. If a giveaway is shared, the delivery of the prize to its winner is the sole responsibility of the sponsor. This is being disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission.