Panko Crusted French Toast Breakfast Sandwich
Do you need a new recipe for Father’s Day morning? Something manly and yummy….
Here is what you will need
- Brioche Bread or Challah bread cut in slices
- eggs for french toast batter about 3 and some for the sandwiches (however many you like)
- Almond Milk, Soy Milk or Regular Milk (about a cup)
- Vanilla 1-2 tsp
- Cinnamon 1tsp
- Panko (depends on how crunchy you would like your toast)
- Bacon (enough for sandwiches)
- Dredge bowl
- Dish for panko
*I suggest cooking the bacon first– to have ready to build sandwiches. Set bacon to the side.
Now, dredge your bread in batter consisting of eggs,milk,cinnamon,vanilla.
Once you have your bread all coated dip into panko dish
In a pan with butter cook french toast.
In another pan cook scrambled eggs or fried hard eggs.
Once french toast is done drizzle a little bit of syrup and build your sandwich with cage free eggs & organic bacon
This is a heavy sandwich