Chicago sports fans can visit the Pony Inn located in Chicago’s Lakeview area at 1638 W. Belmont, Chicago. It has 13 wall-mounted TV’s and individual 24-inch HDTVs at each table and booth! The Pony Inn is a great place to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 12, 2023.
You can go there for drinks, and food, and enjoy a great atmosphere. Create your own Super Bowl party by reserving a table for you and your friends. There is plenty of space on the main floor but the second-floor rooftop bar also is available! The downstairs is an upscale tavern with hickory-slatted walls and floors, wood-beamed ceilings, a 38-foot copper-plated bar, and bucket-style stools. The Pony can host parties of any size up to 200 people!
For Super Bowl 2023, The Pony is offering some great specials. Enjoy $18 domestic buckets, $20 Seltzer buckets, and $5 Tulle Shots. Food and Super Bowl go hand in hand, and so you must indulge in the $25 Super Bowl Platter, a combo of 8 chicken wings plus pickled fries, cheese curds, and tater tots.
What is on the menu?
- Chicken Wings are a Pony In specialty.
- Waffle Nachos are a unique treat. Waffle fries are topped with smoked chicken chili, cheddar, and Chihuahua cheese!
- Spicy Rock Shrimp Calamari.
- Smoked Chicken Chili is another game-day favorite.
- Chicken Tenders.
- Tacos are another Pony Inn specialty.
- Burgers are Pony crowd favorites.
- The Pony’s sandwiches will surpass your expectations.
- Pizza and football go together like quarterbacks and receivers.
- Salads are a perfect complement to your Super Bowl comfort food.
With all these amazing food and drinks to enjoy, plus the immersive TV environment and great atmosphere, it’s a win-win on Super Bowl Sunday at the Pony.