It’s hot outside and there is no better way to cool down than with an ice cold chunky monkey smoothie this summer. Your kids will love this super easy and super yummy smoothie and they will be jumping around asking for more! Whether you are celebrating a special occasion or just because this will surely hit the spot. All you need are some basic ingredients that most have on hand at any given moment. You can alter the recipe by substituting the milk for almond milk. You can also use sugar-free chocolate syrup and light or fat-free whipped topping. Skies the limit!
- 1 packet Carnation Breakfast Essentials Powder in Rich Milk Chocolate, Classic Chocolate Malt, or Dark Chocolate flavor or 1 packet of Hot Chocolate Mix
- 1 Tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 banana, sliced into coins and frozen in advance
- Whipped topping and/or mini chocolate chips for garnish (optional)
- Add all ingredients to blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately and garnish with whipped topping and chocolate chips if desired.
They were super delish and will have to make these again soon!