It is only August, but we are thinking winter and with winter comes the holidays and with the holidays come Holiday Gift Guides! Tots To Teens Magazine is getting ready to work on it’s 2nd Annual Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide and we want nothing more than to feature top of the line, unique, fun, trendy products! So, we are sending out a message to all of our readers who either make a product, have developed a product, or even represent a product so that you can have the opportunity to get featured in our fabulously decorated 2011 Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide.
This is all it’s going to take to get you started… an email. Yep, all you need to do is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and pitch us your product! Nothing is too big or small to be featured, so hit us up with your best pitch!
There are a few things that we do need to point out before you start your email.
- If your product is accepted and is going to be featured, you will need to make sure you have a HI-RES image (300 dpi, set on your camera’s highest quality photo setting) for best optimal quality. This means, if you send us a low res image and you purchase a printed copy, your image will appear grainy and will not be visually appealing to our readers which in turn does nothing for your product or brand.
- If you are not sure your images are HI-RES, we may ask that you send us a product so that our photographers can take a photo to be used in the Holiday issue. Product will not be returned unless you provide us with a pre-paid return address label. Products kept may be used for future use or donated to a charity of our choice.
- To make it easier for you, you can send us product/s if you do not wish to fool around taking your own pictures. Again, these product/s will not be returned unless a pre-paid return label accompanies the product.
- Product images can include child models, however, there are to be no water marks and/or photographers markings. All images must be clear of photographers copyright information and markings. We are happy to give photographers their credit but it will not be directly on the image used.
Why do we have all these rules in place for the Holiday Gift Guide? We are going to be offering the readers a way to purchase this gift guide via print and downloaded copies. We need to do this so that all images used will be of high quality and will represent your product (and Tots To Teens Magazine) to its highest potential.
Some of the different types of products we would love to see this year:
- Winter clothing lines for preschoolers to teens (boys & girls)
- Accessories (handbags, wallets, hats, scarves, gloves, hair, jewelry, etc…)
- Shoes & Boots for preschoolers to teens (boys & girls)
- Electronics and gadgets for preschoolers to moms & dads
- Toys for kids of all ages
- Games – video & board
- Organic gifts for the whole family
- Stationary (holiday cards & gifts)
- Personalized items (key chains, tote bags, etc…)
- Hostess gifts
- Baby’s First Christmas gifts
- Books (for the readers in the family)
- Cosmetics and Bath & Body products (for the whole family)
- Candles and Air Fresheners
- Baking products (pots/pans/cookbooks)
- Foodie gifts
- Teacher gifts
- Gifts under $15
- Gifts under $10
and so on!
Do you think you have a product to share? If so, please email us at email@example.com and lets get this party started!