Last Christmas I was looking for something to do for my son’s preschool class as a gift for them. I came across these on another site and created them for all of his friends. They were so simple and easy and was a huge hit that I listed them my ETSY shop and sold them out!
This year I decided to them again and listed them in my shop and were a huge hit! I also created over 30 ornaments just for both my boys classes this year and everyone loved them!!! I wanted to share with everyone this super great DIY craft.
Very easy to make. Here is what you will need:
Clear glass ornaments. Any size or shape will do.
Ultra fine glitter. Any other kind will clump.
Pledge floor wax with Futura Shine. MUST have FUTURA shine or will not work.
1. Remove the lid off the ornaments.
2. Pour/Squeeze a small amount of floor wax into ornament. Swirl around, completely covering the inside of the ornament. (Place a paper towel over the opening to prevent spilling.)
3. Pour out the wax into the bottle or dispose of in trash.
4. Using a funnel, pour glitter into ornament. Use a generous amount.
5. Gently twist or swirl the ornament in a circle, to allow glitter to completely cover the entire inside.
6. Add more glitter if needed. (Do not shake ornament to cover with glitter, may leave spots and holes.)
7. Place lid back on ornament and tie with ribbon.
8. Optional – decorate or personalized the ornament!!
There you have it!!! A very simple and yet beautiful craft for your family to enjoy!!!
If you have tried this I would love to see your photos as well!! You can see all my ornaments on my facebook page at www.facebook.com/creativedesignsbytoni