Perfect DIY for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and the Summer!! Super cute and super easy to create.
What you need.
Wood Blocks – different sizes
Spray paint or acrylic paint in red, white, and blue.
Scrapbook paper, patriotic
Water based Wood Stain – optional
How to make
- Sand edges of blocks to create a smooth edging.
- Drill hole into top center of top of each block. Wide enough to fit rope into.
- Paint blocks.
- Cut paper if desired and modge podge to block.
- Sand to distress blocks and paper and lightly stain if desired.
- Attached other embellishments if needed.
- Cut a rope into a small piece and apply hot glue to end and work into hole.
- Singe tip of rope to simulate a firecracker.
Place out for decor!!!
Visit Family Every After for more pics and samples of this DIY. I think I am going to be making some of these this weekend!!!